Photos

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 230» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...



The Flatiron or Gooderham Building

The flatiron building AKA Gooderham building was built in 1891 by George Gooderham as offices for his expanding enterprises. It is situated at the corner of Church and Wellington Streets across from where the magnificent Bank of Toronto head office was located before that was demolished(now a Pizza Pizza joint). George commissioned David Roberts Jr., the son of the architect who had built the distillery to design it. Photograph by Harry Cartner, available by contacting Harry at hcartner@gmail.com


Owner of originalHarry Cartner
Date2020
File name1891_Gooderham_Building.jpg
File Size66.47k
Dimensions145 x 250
Linked toFlatiron Building; George Gooderham

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 230» Next»     » Slide Show